Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

BFA Popular Posts widget linking to the same permalink over and over

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 22, 2010, 03:46 PM
daniel3ub

26 posts · Jul 2009
Help BFA Popular Posts widget linking to the same permalink over and over

I am not using this widget, but I've noticed that when it is enabled ALL the posts in it link to the same permalink. This permalink is the one from the LAST post shown in the page, at the very bottom.
This only happens on the homepage.
I am using FeedWordpress to fetch the posts, and I think there is a conflict between this plugin and the BFA Popular Posts widget.