Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Add Google Search to Search box?

Old Jul 21, 2009, 09:12 AM
ldaily

8 posts · Mar 2009
Add Google Search to Search box?

I like having the search box in the header area. However I'm stumped as to how to change the box (add code) to change it to a Google Search box. I want to add this to my array of AdSense components and have the code but can't figure out where to insert and how to make it stick. Am I wasting my time. Is my only option to add a box to a sidebar via widget?

Thanks,
Laura
www.milehighonthecheap