Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Option not to add new page to page menu bar

Old Jul 27, 2009, 06:04 AM
joaodagraca

20 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

Other than using papemash, is there any way of, when creating a new page, having the ability of not adding a menu item for that page. Like some kind of checkbox in the page creation page that you can check so that it is not included in the page menu.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 06:45 AM
joaodagraca

20 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

In case anyone needs the same fucntionality, I just found a plugin 'Exclude Pages' which adds a checkbox option 'Include this page in user menu' in the create/edit page screen of wordpress.

Thanks
Old Jul 27, 2009, 10:01 AM
kdawes01

102 posts · May 2009
Missoula, MT
Hi,
I don't think you need to resort to a plugin... in the "Atahualpa Theme Options" click on the "Page Menu Bar" ...you'll see a place to exclude specific pages from either the page or category menu bars...

Ken