Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How to add a private page for admin only to the menu bar?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 8, 2009, 05:16 AM
braids

9 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] How to add a private page for admin only to the menu bar?

Hello there,

First of all, thank you so much for providing such a fantastic theme! Though I'm new to the theme, I'm already enjoying configuring the theme. Now I have a dumb question: How would I add a private page of the site admin to the page menu bar and make it shown only to me, the site admin?

Thank you so much in advance!

Braids