Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Moving code to improve SEO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 26, 2011, 10:00 PM
Briggsm8

9 posts · Apr 2010
Brisbane
Moving code to improve SEO

Hello,

I am in the process of setting up a small website using Atahualpa, and am learning about SEO.
From what I understand, it's important to have the content of the page above things such as menu code so the web crawlers get the content.
Have had a look at the source code of my landing page and there is a section of code for the JQUERY which is 106 lines long (line 40-146).
I am looking to move this code to beneath the web page text, how do I do this?

I'm using Wordpress 2.9.2 & Atahualpa 3.4.6.

Sorry if this is the wrong Area to post this.

Thanks, Andrew