Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Cell phone keypad not working on forms

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 23, 2018, 06:38 AM
Kudzu

43 posts · Nov 2009
Tennessee
Cell phone keypad not working on forms

I've never had a problem with cell phone access on forms through Atahualpa until this month. (Dec, 2018).

Visitors are complaining they can't log in, and can't use any form on my site if they enter with a cell phone. I checked with my phone and they're right. If you try to enter data in any field, the cell phone's keypad pops up for a split second then it disappears before you can click a letter.

No other way to enter data without that virtual keypad. No problems if entering data with laptop/desktop.

Plugins have been disabled to make sure it isn't a compatibility issue.

The only thing I know that changed is Wordpress sent me an email letting me know my site auto updated to the newest version of Wordpress. I thought I had that feature turned off, but I was wrong.