Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

web site broken, apparently in Atahualpa

Old Nov 7, 2009, 12:19 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
Please see http://twoweeksintuscany.com.

Advice on repair would be appreciated.

Last edited by juggledad; Nov 7, 2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 05:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa, WP and PHP?

take a deep breath - this can be fixed! did you add a plugin? or a new widget area?

If you added a new plugin, go delete it from teh plugins folder and try again, otherwise:

1) use an FTP program to make a copy of your Atahualpa folder from the themes folder (always make a backup - in case you've added any images etc)
2) delete the atahualpa folder from the themes folder - make sure the themes folder still has the default theme
3) see if you can access your site

next it depends on what you did to your site before this error.

What did you do before this happened?
Old Nov 7, 2009, 09:59 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
I think that all I did was upgrade but I am able to log into the Dashboard so I can easily follow your advice.

Question, should I delete plugins or merely deactivate?

Thankyou for your help.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 11:09 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
Deactiving plugins did not work. Deleting, likewise.

I think this may have been triggered by an failed auto upgrade of either WP or the theme. I'm thinking it's the theme. Do the error msgs support that idea?
Old Nov 7, 2009, 11:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
yes, you should be able to swap to the default theme. Then

1) use an FTP program to make a copy of your Atahualpa folder from the themes folder (always make a backup - in case you've added any images etc)
2) delete the atahualpa folder from the themes folder
3) download a fresh copy of the theme.
4) unzip it and upload it to your host
5) activate it and see if it works