Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Layout Width and Container Style problems

Old Oct 14, 2009, 12:58 PM
theflash26

2 posts · Oct 2009
I'm building a site using WP 2.8.4 and the Atahualpa Theme 3.4.4

I set up the container width as a static 900px and the background image in the Atahualpa options:
background: url(http://www.stackschool.com/pagebackground.jpg) repeat;

This was working fine last night and now today something is overriding it and I can't get the background image to load correctly:

http://www.stackschool.com/news

I'm at a complete loss...
Old Oct 14, 2009, 01:05 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks like you set your center column to be white and that sits on top of the background image. I can't be sure since I can't see the css. go to ATO->Configure CSS & JS and set
CSS: External file or inline? to INLINE'
Javascript: External file or inline? to INLINE'
CSS: Compress? to 'NO'
Allow debugging? to 'YES'
Old Oct 14, 2009, 01:51 PM
theflash26

2 posts · Oct 2009
It's all gibberish to me, but that seems to have worked just fine TY