Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Too Much White Space at Top of Page-How Do I remove

Old Jul 7, 2009, 10:36 AM
Mande

36 posts · Apr 2009
I'm working on the landing page http://www.FreeGiftFromMande.com I want the first headline to be closer to the top of the page and not be an inch from the top. I have no padding in the body or layout and no header image. Can someone help me with how to get the white space decreased. Thanks!
Old Jul 7, 2009, 01:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The two things causing the space is the post title 'Home' which isn't showing up, and the code
HTML Code:
p><!-- ClickTale Top part --></p>
in the post
Old Aug 12, 2009, 11:34 AM
Mande

36 posts · Apr 2009
Thanks. Not sure where the clicktale came from. Not something I added.

Regarding the post title "home" i have set it to visibility: hidden; i did this because I can't seem to edit the size of the font here if I put my headline in the page/post header area. Is there a way to delete this area entirely so that the body text moves up? or to change the size of the headline font?