Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Customise %Author% Page

Old Oct 12, 2010, 08:51 PM
Stretchy

4 posts · May 2010
Hi

Its me again, you might remember me from the Sidebar link decoration thread here.

Recently, I added a link to %author% in my byline which takes guests to a page with every post by that author.

What I would like to do is customise said Author Page with an image, a link to the authors external website, and some text then followed by that authors posts. Is this something that is possible with this theme?

Thanks for reading

Stretchy
mymatestretchy.com (not safe for work)
Old Oct 17, 2010, 10:47 PM
Stretchy

4 posts · May 2010
Bump

I really appreciate that you guys offer this theme free and that you offer advice here for no charge.

99 people have viewed this thread and no comments yet. Does no one here have a customised author page?

Help!

Thanks again