Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Is There a Way to Add Blog Info to Post Info Within This Theme?

Old Jan 7, 2010, 11:50 PM
nevereven

1 posts · Jan 2010
I want to insert blog info at the beginning of the title of each post, viz., the blog title. This info would be inserted on the main page of a WPMU install where posts from multiple blogs are aggregated by the Sitewide Tags plugin.

In a typical wp template, this procedure could be coded as described on this CUNY webpage. However, the Atahualpa theme seems less accessible for this purpose.

Would greatly appreciate the assistance of the theme gurus here. Thanks.