Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How to make homepage post titles the same as on individual post pages?

Old Nov 23, 2009, 07:44 PM
JFG

44 posts · Jul 2009
Canada
I've changed the post title sizes in 'Style Posts & Pages' > 'HEADLINE Box: Text' and 'HEADLINE Box: Links' but this does not affect the home page post titles. How do I control the size of the post titles on the homepage and how do I make them not be links? Any help would be appreciated.
Old Nov 24, 2009, 10:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
on a multi post page, the post title will be an H2 and on a single post page it defaults to an H1 for SEO.
you can play with this at ATO->Configure SEO->Make Post/Page Titles H1?
Old Nov 25, 2009, 05:05 PM
JFG

44 posts · Jul 2009
Canada
I just want to change the relative size of the home page post titles using 'font-size: 1.4em;' for example.

And I don't understand what you are saying... if the home page post titles are H2, why do they appear bigger than single post titles which are H1? In any case, I want to keep the H1 tags, I just want to change the relative size of those H1 titles on the home page.

Thank you for your help
Old Nov 26, 2009, 05:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
hat is your url showing the issue?
Old Dec 14, 2009, 01:24 PM
JFG

44 posts · Jul 2009
Canada
www.easyhomeremediesforacne.com

Post titles on homepage/categories/tags pages are bigger than what I want them to be. Where can I add 'font-size: xxem;' to change their relative size but keep them H1 ? I don't see how this has anything to do with the SEO options.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 08:41 AM
JFG

44 posts · Jul 2009
Canada
I've answered my question. Ttitles on multiple-post pages are links and must therefore be configured in the 'HEADLINE Box: Links' box on the 'Style POSTS & PAGES' option page - which is just below the box to configure regular post titles that are not links. Pretty obvious, but didn't figure it out for days