Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Can't drag widgets

Old Jun 17, 2009, 01:36 PM
faigekobre

14 posts · Jun 2009
I am having a problem dragging any widgets over to my sidebars. It has worked before and it works in another blog. Would anyone know what to do to get the widget over to the sidebar. I click on it and just nothing happens. it doeant drag(I closed and reopened the blog but nothing doing)
Old Jun 18, 2009, 06:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What ver of WP, Atahualpa, PHP?
What browser? if IE have you tried Firefox?
also see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...widgets&page=2
Old Jun 18, 2009, 08:48 AM
faigekobre

14 posts · Jun 2009
of atahualpa I am using the version right before 3.3.3. WP I think I started having the problem after I updated to 2.8. about php I have no clue but I did go and install the wp super cache plugin(even though I have no understanding of what it does) and that didnt help either. I use firefox. I tried logging in thru ie and there was as light improvement. I was able to get a another version of a text box but it only moved right next to the other one an no further. There is obvioulsy soemthing wrong here but I dont want to have to reinstall the them as Imade too many changes.