Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

[SOLVED] I am getting an error message when I hit the categories link

Old Feb 1, 2010, 06:24 PM
pennyb46

3 posts · Feb 2010
I just switched to Atahualpa and I like the ways to customize it. I just noticed that the category links have an error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_post_thumbnail() in /home/pennyb46/public_html/jvchdcamcorder.net/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_post_parts.php on line 124

My site is jvchdcamcorder.net
I spoke to technical support at my host and they said to contact you.

Thanks for any help you can give me!
Old Feb 1, 2010, 06:45 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm going to bet you are running WordPress 2.8 or older and have Atahualpa 3.4.5

Please get a fresh copy of Atahualpa from http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=82

There was new code added to support thumbnails, but they don't show up toll WordPress 2.9 and there was a bug in the code. Version 3.4.5.1 fixes this
Old Feb 2, 2010, 04:32 PM
pennyb46

3 posts · Feb 2010
That was just what the problem was. My categories are working now, and it was a breeze to change over to WP 2.9.1.

Thanks for the awesome support forum and thanks Juggledad for your advice!