Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Recent Posts widgets shows up in post headline

Old Aug 11, 2011, 09:34 AM
timhoeffel

9 posts · Dec 2010
Recent Posts widgets shows up in post headline

Recent Posts widgets shows up in post headline. Running 367 on latest WP update. Don't know how widget got in there or how to get it out. I took it out of the right side bar where it was, but it does'nt help. Uploading files is hard enough, so coding is not really an option unless it's the only option. I have a lot of plugins. Post is saved as a drft until this gets resolved. This is a press release so I would like to get it resolved asap.

Thanks Much
Tim
Old Aug 11, 2011, 10:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
without seeing the site, there is not much I can offer except to disable all plugins and see if that corrects it. If it does, add them back a few at a time till you find the culprit
Old Oct 27, 2011, 06:07 AM
kayel_justice

27 posts · Oct 2011
Hi, stupid question, but where can I find the options or custom code for the Recent Posts on the homepage? I just want to show one post with the full text. I can't find any thread on this, there is a lot relating to this subject so it's hard to filter.
Old Oct 27, 2011, 07:12 AM
kayel_justice

27 posts · Oct 2011
I figured it out...now all i need to do is edit the 1 recent post with title and full post.