Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Layout bar for Posts/Pages disappeared

Old Jun 30, 2009, 04:12 PM
TheCountess

4 posts · Jun 2009
Chicago
Hello everybody,

I really like the Atahualpa Theme. It really helped me to start as as a newbie, things are quite difficult sometimes.

I have the following issue, but not sure if it has to do with Atahualpa or not. The Layout bar/text editor for posts/pages has disappeared. I mean these buttons on top of the typing filed and that allow you to center your text, make it bold etc. When I enter text, it is white on white background. I only see that there is something written as the auto correction underlines some words in red. Does anybody have an idea what has happened? Furthermore, all the buttons in the admin area doe not work anymore, e.g. upload/insert media, pictures....

I am confused!

Last edited by TheCountess; Jun 30, 2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:34 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try swapping to the default theme. This will tell you if it is an Atahualpa issue. If it still doesn't work, disable all your plugins and try again.

Nothing in the theme should be causing this problem. If you still have problems let us know
WHat version of WordPress
What version of Atahualpa
What version of PHP
what browser you are using
What platform
the url of the site
Old Jul 2, 2009, 11:25 AM
TheCountess

4 posts · Jun 2009
Chicago
THX for your help. It was the plug-in that manages the user registration. I have no idea why, but as soon as I activate it, the features disappear. Will open a support ticket at the provider.

THX again - this is my first blog and the many features are quite overwhelming.

Best regards from rainy Maine
TC