Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

SEO Pluggins not working at all

Old Nov 24, 2009, 07:08 PM
dctommy

1 posts · Nov 2009
I have been trying Montezuma and Atahualpa and thought they were the answer to all my prayers!! However all of my SEO plugins quit working at all. No matter what I do I am forced to use the same page title as what appears in the post or the page-article. I have tried headspace2 and Page Meta - which seemed to work fine before and nothing happens when I input my new titles and meta data. The template does come with a meta tag feature but no title options and seem to be suppressing my plugins. How can a site succeed without the ability to select SEO friendly page titles???
Old Nov 27, 2009, 07:39 AM
jfrenaye

54 posts · May 2009
I don;t know if I have a soluition for you but I am using Headspace and All iN One SEO and have no issues.

Have you turned off the ATA SEO options in the settings?
Old Nov 27, 2009, 10:48 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dctommy
The template does come with a meta tag feature but no title options
I'm not quite sure what you mean by no title options as I have used the Body Title field on posts and pages with success along with using SEO plugins. If you are trying to input the Body Title via the plugin you may have a conflict with the ATA Body Title field. As a matter of fact it seems like I ran into that myself.