Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa and Safari Reader

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 10, 2010, 01:36 PM
DannyLife

40 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] Atahualpa and Safari Reader

Hey guys,
Been checking out the new Safari 5 and enjoying the 'reader' feature (when Safari will strip away the ads and layout and show you just the article) but when I go to one of my own blogs created with Atahulapa the option isn't available even though there are plenty of articles it could detect.

Anyone else noticed this? Any thoughts?