Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Index page duplication

Old May 9, 2011, 08:25 AM
hardy9298

28 posts · May 2011
Index page duplication

Hi, I am currently in the process of designing a website and was wondering if it was possible to duplicate the index page so that the layout will be the same for the rest of the pages. For example, the 'artists' page will have the same layout as the home page though it will contain different content. The most important thing to note is that I am able to maintain my custom navigation on the left hand side on all the other pages.

www.thecubebirmingham.net

Here is the site in development. If anyone could have a look and possibly help me out I will be very grateful.

Thanks
Old May 9, 2011, 08:38 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Link didn't work
Old May 9, 2011, 08:45 AM
hardy9298

28 posts · May 2011
Strange, works on my end. Try this one...

http://www.thecubebirmingham.net/
Old May 9, 2011, 10:01 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Still no success in opening in any browser.
Old May 9, 2011, 10:50 AM
hardy9298

28 posts · May 2011
Nothing at all? It should be working. It works here and I have just asked a friend to test it and it seemed to be working fine too.
Old May 9, 2011, 12:14 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
At times I get a warning that it is a potentially malicious site. If you are on shared hosting there may be some questionable sites on the same server.