Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.5.3 and Sociable

Old Nov 21, 2010, 02:02 PM
The Boat Galley

10 posts · Oct 2010
I just updated to 3.5.3 today. I have %sociable% tags in my byline and footer, and have custom icons (32x32) in the /plugins/sociable/images folder that worked just fine in Ata 3.3.3. They also used to be "bright" and now they're dim (I had changed that in the .css but now I can't seem to find where I did it).

For some reason, all the sociable icons now showing as 16x16 icons -- but they're all my custom icons, not the default ones. I've tried re-uploading the 32x32 ones, checking things in the sociable.css file, etc. all to no avail. They are the correct names.

Anyone have an idea? Or is there a way to use Sociable for WP3 and get it to show in the byline and footer areas? The pro version of that has support for the larger icons and it is cheap.

Many thanks!

Carolyn
Old Nov 21, 2010, 06:49 PM
The Boat Galley

10 posts · Oct 2010
Okay, I finally found it if anyone else is having the same problem.

Appearance > Editor and open css.php

A little over halfway down, you'll see the styling for sociable.

Look for sociable img and change height and width to 32px (or whatever you want)
Change hovers opacity to 1,1 and 100 from .4, .4, and 40

BTW, 3.5.3 is wonderful -- much more customizable than 3.3.3 -- it was scary to upgrade and I've spent all day working the little things out (I'm new and the learning curve is steep) but overall I love it. In the long run, it's going to be a BIG improvement!