Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] When posting a link (from my blog) on facebook, all it shows are codes

Old Aug 29, 2010, 04:59 AM
bren

2 posts · Aug 2010
Hey guys, before anything else, I'd like to thank everyone in this forum because even before I posted this question, the discussions here solved about a dozen problems for me already

It's my first time using Atahualpa (ver 3.4.9), and for a new blog, too. My particular concern this time is that when I try to post a link from this blog and onto my Facebook page, all it shows are codes, like those in a stylesheet.

What could be causing this problem?

The particular link I'm trying to paste is the very first post I created:
http://www.greenjournal360.com/green...ransportation/

Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 06:01 PM
bren

2 posts · Aug 2010
yay! The problem seemed to have solved itself overnight. The only significant thing I did was to try to configure Google Analytics for my blog so I don't know if that affected it. Today, Analytics is working fine already and so is posting on facebook