Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Need header images to rotate in specified order

Old Jun 14, 2010, 09:24 AM
bretsallee

2 posts · Jun 2010
Hello all,

I know this thread subject has been here before but I need some help with a simple fix. At http://tecorestoration.com I'm trying to get my headers to rotate in order. I have them named with a 1,2,3,4 prefix so can't understand whats happening.

Any help would be appreciated. Great theme though.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 09:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
please try this
1) change your file names so there are no blanks - ie change '1 House burning.jpg' to '1-House-burning.jpg'
see if that fixes it, it it doesn't then edit bfa_rotating_header_images.php and find line 37 which shoud be
HTML Code:
		closedir($dh);
and change it to
HTML Code:
		sort($files);
		closedir($dh);
and let me know if that works.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 10:25 AM
bretsallee

2 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks so much for your quick response. That second fix in the php file did the trick. I'm up and running.

Thanks again
Old Jun 14, 2010, 10:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
solution is now in 'BUGFIX 351-02: Header images not showing in sorted order'
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=7577