Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] where is wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header folder?

Old Feb 10, 2010, 03:40 PM
rhondimullins

2 posts · Feb 2010
I am new to wordpress and trying to set up my blog. I read all the forum answers about changing the header image and feel very stupid because I don't know where to find the
wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header folder. I typed it into the URL space thinking I'd find it that way but it said it didn't match any documents. How do I find it?
Old Feb 10, 2010, 04:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the foledr is on your host. You will need an FTP program to transfer teh image files there. Once you are connected with FTP, you can navagate from
'wordpress' to
'wordpress/wp-content', then to
'wordpress/wp-content/themes' then to
'wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa' then to
'wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images' then to
'wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header'
and you will find the images there
Old Feb 11, 2010, 07:59 AM
rhondimullins

2 posts · Feb 2010
Thanks. I found it about 5 minutes after I asked the question!