Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Stand alone php page on Atahualpa theme

Old Apr 4, 2010, 12:29 PM
catherinehbbh

3 posts · Apr 2010
California
How do I add a whole new php page into my blog? Where is the safe area to put it on my FTP Atahualpa theme?

The reason why I want to do this is because I need to insert a php code from gotlinks.com for my back links. I have tried creating a new page right on my wordpress Atahualpa and inserted the codes but ofcourse it didn't work.

Please help! Thanks!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 06:47 PM
javaweaver

1 posts · Apr 2010
The plugin "PHP Execution" allows you to mix php code into your posts. I've used it to embed php access code for other sites, which sounds like it is your goal. You can create a post or page, and embed PHP right in there.

Last edited by javaweaver; Apr 7, 2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 07:34 PM
123_provider

1 posts · Apr 2010
you can use toolbar "PHP Execution" to mix.

good luck