Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Blog Title & Tag after update

Old Mar 2, 2013, 10:00 AM
Tsepulveda

17 posts · Mar 2013
Hi,

I updated the Atahualpa theme and my header changed up on me. The blog title and tag is on the aligned right. I've been working it on it for a while now and can't get it to alight left under the logo. Is there an easy way that I'm missing?

My site is - http://www.edthatmatters.com

Thanks.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 11:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what do you have in the 'Configure Header option' ?
Old Mar 2, 2013, 01:40 PM
Tsepulveda

17 posts · Mar 2013
%bar1 %logo %bar2 %pages
Old Mar 2, 2013, 02:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
are you looking to have the logo overlay the image or be under it

btw - I am particularly annoyed with sites that play videos/music automatically
Old Mar 2, 2013, 03:41 PM
Tsepulveda

17 posts · Mar 2013
I just want it to be under the logo.

btw - I don't like the video starting automatically either. I need to figure out how to change that.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 04:41 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
try this
1) move your logo image to the atahualpa/images/header folder (in 3.7.11 you can put it in another folder, but do this for now) make sure it is the only image in that folder.
2) change the 'Configure Header Area' to %bar1 %image %logo %bar2 %pages
3) blank out the 'Show Logo image?' field
4) make sure 'Show Blog Tagline?' is set to 'YES
5) go to ato->Header Image and
- a. set 'Rotate header images with Javascript?' to '0'
- b. set 'Overlay Blog TITLE over Header Image(s)?' to 'No'
- c. set 'Overlay Blog TAGLINE over Header Image(s)?' to 'No'

take a look. You can change the position of the blog title using the ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Blog Title settings.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 09:05 PM
Tsepulveda

17 posts · Mar 2013
Thank you for your help! I have donated! ;-)