Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Cannot Edit Post Title

Old Jul 14, 2011, 10:47 AM
netinfused

26 posts · Apr 2010
[SOLVED] Cannot Edit Post Title

Having a problem editing the post title. In the post editing page I make the changes, update, but updated post title does not change. Tried deleting the title, updating, and then rewriting title and updating, no change. Permalink and Breadcrumbs show updated title but the post title does not change. Any ideas? Below is post:
http://realestateraleighdurham.com/r...professionals/

Post Title should be:

Forbes : Raleigh Is Tops For Young Professionals

Thanks
Old Jul 14, 2011, 12:31 PM
netinfused

26 posts · Apr 2010
Figured it out. Had to update the post title in Body Title Single and Multi Pages in the Atahualpa Post Options