Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Sev 1 Issue with Old but Trusty WP 3.1 and Atahualpa 364

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 4, 2014, 10:30 PM
fromtheranks

149 posts · Apr 2009
Dev Env't: XP Pro SP3, IIS 5.1, MySQL 5.1, PHP 5.2.x, WP 2.7.1, Atahualpa 3.3.3, IE 7, FF 3.0.x
Sev 1 Issue with Old but Trusty WP 3.1 and Atahualpa 364

Haven't been on the site for a while been really busy. Same reason for not doing any upgrades -- moving, new job, two major IT projects plus misc ...

Yesterday I went onto my site (www.fromtheranks.com) to retrieve a post on Testing 101 and found I couldn't access it, at all. I get the following error:

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /hermes/bosoraweb072/b1380/ipg.fromtherankscom/ftr-it/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/functions.php on line 143"

It was working fine until, apparently, IPage did an upgrade of some sort and broke my site badly.

I touched base with them and they are taking zero responsibility for the problem blaming me and insisting I upgrade everything -- time for a new host I think. (Not a bad idea to upgrade but finding the time is impossible right now. Being an IT Guy I know better than to blame the customer. Bad form. Really bad form.)

Anyone have a fix for this? I looked at functions.php and it seems fine to me but then again I'm not a php guru.

Last edited by fromtheranks; Dec 4, 2014 at 10:33 PM.