Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Positioning the header icon (?)

Old Aug 8, 2010, 09:00 AM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
Positioning the header icon (?)

I apologise. I can't believe that this hasn't been asked before, but I can't actually find it in a search of the forums.

I have a draft site (http://www.gbw247.info/rlsssurrey2/) and have managed to get the title and strapline to appear in the middle of the header images area. However, I can't seem to find a way of getting the header icon (wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/lsavers2.gif) to display itself in the same box but to the left of the title and inside the block framed 'box'.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Many thanks
Graham.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 09:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
put your image name at ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Style & edit HEADER AREA then make sure to add %logo to ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area

There is a thread - HOWTO: overlay the LOGO on the Header Image - in the 'Gold Forums Tutorials' you may be interested in.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 05:33 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
Thanks, but I did all of those things, and ended up pulling them again because the logo seemed to go everywhere but where I wanted it. I've added them in again, so you can see what I mean.

I really have been trying all kinds of options for two days and still have no success.

Any advice much appreciated. Cheers, Graham.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 07:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I think the tutorial is just what you need
Old Aug 9, 2010, 06:12 AM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
I think the tutorial is just what you need
Thank you. I think you are assuming that people have arrived here via a specific route that might make them aware of the 'tutorial'. I got here through a Google search - there were no intermediate steps. When I visit the homepage for the theme there is no reference to 'gold' or 'tutorials'. I realise it must be frustrating to you to have to answer questions from people who don't appear to have done their own research, but if resources are hidden from them it isn't surprising that they don't know anything about them.

Please provide a link to the 'tutorial' and I will gladly visit and experiment.

Regards, Graham.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 08:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
This site is broken into several sub forums to make it easier for people to find information/solutions to an issue in a particular area they may have with the Atahualpa theme.

One of the additional forums is the Gold Forums, where members who have donated $20 or more can ask questions and get prompter response. In addition, gold members have access to some tutorials that have been written on a number of topics.

In addition there is a Diamond forum for members who have donated $100 or more. Donations help encourage the continued development and support of this theme.