Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Hostgator, Fantastico & Atahualpa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 18, 2010, 12:26 PM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
Hostgator, Fantastico & Atahualpa

Edit : 14 July - these plug-ins have been removed. I just did a new install on Hostgator and they aren't there.
-------------------------------------
I thought I'd post this in case anyone else is experiencing the same problem. I have experienced this twice this week when working on clients' sites.

If you do a fresh install of Wordpress via Fantastico on Hostgator you will find a plug-in called WP Super Cache is automatically activated.

This plug-in seems to prevent your theme changes from displaying correctly on any browser.

You can see your changes saved in the admin area, but they will not be displayed by refreshing your browser (and I have tried this on 5 browsers)

Disabling this plug-in has cured this problem on two different sites on two different accounts, but both with Hostgator.

Last edited by rosetrees; Jul 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM.