Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Has anyone got the Bug Library plugin to work with this theme?

Old Dec 2, 2012, 12:24 AM
IZZO

2 posts · Nov 2012
I love this theme but I am having an issue with Bug Library plugin not working correctly. After adding the Bug Library to a page and trying to click "Report new issue" the popup screen comes up like it's supposed to but none of the fields in it are responsive. I have tested this plugin with the default theme for WordPress and it works fine so somehow it seems to be conflicting with this theme. Any ideas?

Last edited by IZZO; Dec 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 04:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
When I tested it with twenty-twelve, the popup form does not change size as I make the window smaller.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 06:48 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you are talking about not being able to enter anything into the form... I can't enter anything even with the Twenty Eleven theme.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 02:18 PM
IZZO

2 posts · Nov 2012
http://www.screenr.com/Q517

Thats a video of what it does for me in Twenty Twelve vs Montezuma.
In montezuma none of the fields respond at all when clicked on.

Here is another video of it in Twenty Eleven, there are other problems as you can see but the fields still work.
http://www.screenr.com/9517

Last edited by IZZO; Dec 2, 2012 at 02:25 PM.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 02:46 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I saw what was happening on my test site. For me the same issue occurred in Twenty Eleven until I deactivated all but the bug plugin. Then it would work on Twenty Eleven and Atahualpa but not on Montezuma so it does appear there is something in Montezuma that conflicts with that plugin. Since it also had a conflict with one of the plugins I had activated I am not sure if it is bad code in the bug plugin or in Montezuma.