Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Remove Front Page

Old Oct 20, 2012, 09:33 AM
kensington15

8 posts · Oct 2012
How do you remove Front page?

I now have two pages called Home on my site, only one appears in my Pages dashboard, but the site shows two Home page nav buttons? Newby as you can no doubt guess.

Ken
Old Oct 20, 2012, 10:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
take a look at the 'menu' subform in the 'FAQ - Atahualpa' forum
Old Oct 20, 2012, 11:38 AM
kensington15

8 posts · Oct 2012
Bingo, solved, if you were here you would get a hug although the missus may have something to say about that. You have no idea how long I have spent trying to find out how to remove that extra Home page, I have even been into Menu function to create my oen page menus, did not occur of course?

One day some bright spark will come up with a theme so intelligent it will build your site as you want based on speech recognition or intuition.

Ken