Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Site not displaying in IE8 or Chrome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 4, 2010, 02:25 PM
mwiwchar

17 posts · Feb 2009
[SOLVED] Site not displaying in IE8 or Chrome

It's only visible in Firefox.

When I activate a different theme, it's visible.

http://bodytalkhealing.org

I'm using Atahualpa 3.5.3. I'm not sure when it started having this problem. I work 90% of the time in Firefox and only stumbled upon this problem by accident.

Any ideas? I really don't want to lose/undo the work I've done deconstructing it step by step.

Thanks.