Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Prev/Next Post Not Shown

Old Apr 19, 2011, 03:56 PM
rhalbheer

2 posts · Apr 2011
All,
It drives me crazy - I searched on the net and here but was unable to find a solution.
The site http://www.vcvolketswil.ch runs on Atahualpa 3 - however the previous posts and next posts are not shown even though they are enabled.
On my other site (http://www.halbheer.info/security/) "Older Entries" is shown.
Does somebody have an idea why?
I added an export of my settings to this post
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwvcvolketswilch-20110419.txt (18.6 KB, 944 views)
Old Apr 19, 2011, 06:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the reason is because of the translation of 'Middle' and 'Bottom' in ato->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN->Content BELOW the LOOP. In the code it is looking for the literals 'Middle' and 'Bottom' but in your site it is passing 'Mitte' and 'Unten' which don't match so the code isn't executed to create the bottom navigation.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 11:51 PM
rhalbheer

2 posts · Apr 2011
Too much translation then :-)
Life looks much better now!
Thank you for your help