Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.6: broken link to round-gray.gif

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8, 2012, 05:33 AM
tomborec

3 posts · May 2012
Switzerland
[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.6: broken link to round-gray.gif

I have run Google PageSpeed test and discovered a broken link to round-gray.gif (see picture 1). The reason for this was that I have renamed my atahualpa directory to atahualpa376 (see picture 2). The broken link was slowing down loading time.

I have solved this issue in a very straightforward fashion - by creating a new directory atahualpa/images/bullets and copying round-gray.gif there - crude solution that works just fine for now (see picture 3).

May I suggest to solve this issue in a more elegant form with the next update (nothing super urgent).

I really appreciate your great work - donation sent.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_1.JPG
Views:	1115
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1863  Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_2.JPG
Views:	1124
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1864  Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_3.JPG
Views:	1138