Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to eliminate dropdown on page menu bar?

Old Apr 19, 2009, 01:27 PM
measure2x

52 posts · Apr 2009
Appleton, WI
Hello, I just downloaded Atahualpa a week ago and am playing with the layout. I really like the page menu bar at the top, but don't want it to have the dropdown menu appear. How can I get rid of this? (I donated $10 if that helps ). Thanks!!!

Anne
Old Apr 19, 2009, 08:35 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
To remove the drop down menu completely see Theme Options -> Header -> Configure Header Area.

To limit the page menu bar to only the first level, set Theme Options -> Page Menu Bar -> Depth of Page Menu Bar to 1

I couldn't match any of the donations of the past days to your user name. Please send a PM (Private Message, click on my user name) with your Paypal email address to me so I can add your donation to your user name.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 06:16 PM
TOB

2 posts · Aug 2009
I have the left sidebar with Page and category menus. Under "News" page menu item, I wan to add multiple pages to without showing the child pages within the menu bar. I've tried setting the depth to 1, but it has no effect. All pages show in the Page menu beneath News.

I've used the widgets option within the dashboard and I can limit the page from showing (I have to individually exclude it). Am I using competing themes the WP widgets versus the Atahualpa 3.2 theme. How do I fix this?

Thanks
Old Aug 27, 2009, 12:23 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The pages widgets or other WP widgets are not controlled by the Atahualpa Theme Options. The options you see inside the widget control only the widget, and the page menu bar options in ATO control only the horizontal page menu bar