Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to add logo to same line as header pitcure?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 10, 2009, 07:44 AM
norwichkaren

56 posts · Jul 2009
How to add logo to same line as header pitcure?

Hi there, is there a way I can add my logo right next to the header picture on the same line as if I currently switch on the 'display logo' button it appears above the picture and is taking up too much space this way?

Thanks