Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Shopp 1.2 & Atahualpa 3.7.3 - Category pages not populating correctly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 20, 2012, 09:56 AM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
Shopp 1.2 & Atahualpa 3.7.3 - Category pages not populating correctly

Hi:

I've been using ATA for years now, but this one has me baffled. I have setup a new website using the versions of software indicated in the subject line. My category pages, for Shopp, are not populating with product images, titles, etc. If I switch to the default WP theme, everything is fine, so I believe it is ATA causing the problem. I did read some threads, on the Shopp site, where setting up posts as excerpts has caused problems with other themes - but when I go into configuring excerpts and I tell it to show full posts for all pages it doesn't help.

Does anyone have thoughts? The site is currently under construction, so I can not share it with others, but I am including a snapshot of it to show what is currently being viewed on the site (and in contrast I am showing what the default theme shows). I'd love any insight someone might have.

Thanks in advance!

ATA Theme

Default Theme