Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Blank Page Instead of Home Page

Old Apr 12, 2011, 07:08 AM
erika_conn

14 posts · Apr 2011
Here's the problem. It used to work fine. What happened?
http://countrygarden.ceconn.com

I'm using 3.6.4

I've tried adding lines to htaccess but that just gave me 500 internal error.

Also, my host does not have Suhosin. What do I do and why doesn't it work now when it worked before?

Last edited by erika_conn; Apr 12, 2011 at 07:43 AM. Reason: adding information
Old Apr 12, 2011, 07:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
When you say 'it worked before' what do you mean? What have you done since it use to work?

Try disabling all our plugins, it could be a memory issue, but it sure looks like the suhosin issue.

Tell your host that the theme uses stream wrappers and the php is throwing an error when the first one is being used. the 'stream wrapper' for 'bfa://' needs to be allowed.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 10:32 AM
erika_conn

14 posts · Apr 2011
I mean before it stopped working.

Anyway, I sent your message to my host. Hopefully, they'll be able to fix whatever needs fixing.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 01:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Did you change anything?
Add a new plugin, add a new post?
Old Apr 14, 2011, 05:06 AM
erika_conn

14 posts · Apr 2011
Nothing. Not a thing. My host migrated me to another server. Does that mean anything? However, my other sites are working.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 05:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
My host migrated me to another server
this absolutely means something. The new server is most likely configured different from the old server and this new configuration is the root of the problem. I would get after them to solve this since they caused it.