Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header image won't show up, old set of default 3 pics still shows

Old Dec 28, 2011, 08:37 PM
TheHealthyHostess

20 posts · Jul 2010
Hi!
I uploaded my new header and I got rid of the old images but it has not changed on my site. I don't understand why. I updated the FTP on my godaddy and with Filezilla.
Please please help me!!
Old Dec 28, 2011, 09:03 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Where did you upload the images to?
What do you mean by "I updated the FTP on my godaddy and with Filezilla."?
Old Dec 29, 2011, 02:56 AM
TheHealthyHostess

20 posts · Jul 2010
I added my file to
/atahualpa344/images/header and I removed the default pictures but it won't change. My website is www.thehealthyhostess.com.
So now I have atahualpa 3.7.3. Do I need to update my FTP or Godaddy hosting account with the newest version?
Thanks so much for your help!
Old Dec 29, 2011, 03:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you manuall install Atahualpa 3.7.3 and in what folder in the themes folder is it?

just wondering if you have a
'themes/atahualpa344/...' and
'themes/atahualpa373/...' folder

and if so, what do you have in the 'themes/atahualpa373/images/header' folder??
Old Dec 29, 2011, 06:08 AM
TheHealthyHostess

20 posts · Jul 2010
I don't see a themes/atahualpa373/images/header' file. I have the 'themes/atahualpa344/... file and I have the custom header file in the image --> header folder and I have taken out the default images. I didn't do a manual upload I just updated the theme with the automatic update. Should I go in and transfer the new 3.7.3 in my FTP?

I am sorry I am so confused and frustrated! I appreciate your help so much!
Old Dec 29, 2011, 06:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you have a 'theme/atahualpa' folder? if you did an aotomatic update, that is where wordpress should have created it and that is where you need to look for the 'theme/atahualpa/images/header' folder
Old Dec 29, 2011, 06:43 AM
TheHealthyHostess

20 posts · Jul 2010
Thank you so much!!! It worked! I can not thank you enough for your help. I have spent hours trying to figure this out!!