Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Problem with google map iframe, IE scrolls down to post with iframe

Old Apr 9, 2010, 07:46 AM
Björn Palovaara

12 posts · Apr 2010
Hi, this is my first thread in this forum so first of all - Atahualpa is awesome!!

I have a problem with a post on my startpage, I included a Google map iframe code - styled and copy pasted it into the html section. All was great until I continued adding another posts, also embedding from my Flickr and one embed from Slideshare...

So here is my problem. When i enter my startpage or type the url in a fresh webreader (IE 8) the startpage scrolls down to the post with the google map iframe?

When using Firefox this problem did not show up - all was OK... But I can't have a startpage starting at the bottom of the page with old posts for all IE8-users... so I deleted the map-iframe.

My question is - anyone else here with the same problem who have a solution?

I like to embed maps like this and like to share places were I have been...

Thanks in advance!
Björn Palovaara
www.processmedia.se
Old Apr 9, 2010, 02:32 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can't directly embed an iframe. I use the MapPress plulgin.