Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Clicking a page button/link in Safari opens in a new window

Old Feb 8, 2010, 12:42 PM
jhandwerk

2 posts · Feb 2010
Hi, I have a different question about my page navigation bar. The pages open in the same window (as I want them to) in Firefox, but not in Safari. When I click a page button/link it opens in a new window! Can you help me fix this? Thanks, Jess
Old Feb 8, 2010, 05:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Ataahualpa of WP?
What is the url?
Old May 6, 2010, 12:50 PM
jhandwerk

2 posts · Feb 2010
Hello, Sorry it took a while to get back. I am online all day today to look at this. Well, first I updated to the newest version (which deleted my header images, so bear with me when you look at it The URL is www.anglershavenresort.com and it is still opening pages in new windows for safari and explorer. I have two other sites with Atahualpa and it doesn't do this. Thank you.