Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Single page showing as Atahualpa after changing theme

Old Sep 15, 2009, 02:13 PM
joshj

6 posts · Sep 2009
Got linked by a popular blog this morning and the traffic brought a shared serverspace to a crawl. We first disabled as many plugins as possible (currently down to Akismet, WPSuperCache and WP Spam Free). When the high bandwidtch problems persisted, we changed to the default WP theme to weather the storm.

However, the post that is drawing the traffic is still showing in the Atahualpa theme (This problem only happens with this single post). Even stranger, when I click on "Older comments" it goes to the post in the original WP theme (like the rest of the site). This would just be an aesthetic fail, but the newer comments are not showing either. Any clues or direction would be greatly appreciated. I realize some of this skews out of Atahualpa territory into general WP territory.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 02:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you have the default theme turned on, then none of the pages shoud show up with the Atahuapa theme unless it's getting pulled from a cached version
Old Sep 15, 2009, 02:58 PM
joshj

6 posts · Sep 2009
Thanks. That's what I found. Tracked the problem back to the cache plugin. I'm going to consider this resolved as it moves into WP Super Cache support questions.