Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Star or thumbs- rating on the main- homepage in the preview of a post?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:04 AM
nicoherzmann

3 posts · Sep 2012
Berlin, Germany
Star or thumbs- rating on the main- homepage in the preview of a post?

I tried all plugins for rating posts an just wanted to enable my page-visitors to vote or rate the posts directly on the main-homepage.. i didnt make it.. there is only the possibillitiy to vote or rate when they follow the "read more" button an get to the post itself.. how can i mange it that they can directly vote/rate.. and in additon to that i would like to know how i also can place share (fb,twiiter,google+) buttons on the main page under every post.. i am lost and not really professionel in css or php.. does anybody have a simple solution for it? thanks alot.. by the way thats my homepage.. www.musclebrain.de

Last edited by nicoherzmann; Sep 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM.