Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Full post not showing on Atahualpa theme? Help.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 22, 2010, 06:01 PM
John777

8 posts · Jul 2010
Exclamation [SOLVED] Full post not showing on Atahualpa theme? Help.

Everytime I make a post it says "Click to continue reading post..." I want to avoid that by removing that, can you please help me thanks!

If any pictures or coding is necessary please tell me.