Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

nl_NL - Dutch (Nederlands)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 16, 2010, 01:44 AM
josjojo

4 posts · Jan 2009
nl_NL - Dutch (Nederlands)

English
Dutch translation for Atahualpa 3.51

Instructions
Download the file attached to this post.
Unpack nl_NL.zip and upload the nl_NL.mo file to: <wordpress-root>/wp-content/themes/atahualpa351.

Be sure to add/edit the following line in <wordpress-root>/wp-config.php:
Code:
define ('WPLANG', 'nl_NL');
Nederlands (Dutch)
Nederlandse vertaling voor Atahualpa 3.51

Instructies
Download het bestand dat bij dit bericht is bijgevoegd.
nl_NL.zip uitpakken en het bestand nl_NL.mo uploaden naar: <wordpress-root>/wp-content/themes/atahualpa351.

Wees er zeker van dat je de volgende regel hebt toegevoegd/gewijzigd in <wordpress-root>/wp-config.php:
Code:
define ('WPLANG', 'nl_NL');
Attached Files
File Type: zip nl_NL.zip (4.9 KB, 4058 views)