Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

I can't figure out how to

Old Mar 9, 2013, 10:13 AM
DavidR8

3 posts · Jun 2012
I can't figure out how to

Remove the "Posted in xxxxxxx" form the bottom of my posts. I have removed all of the footer content in the 'edit post page/page info theme option which removed the date and comment options. But I can't figure out how to deal with the "Posted in " line.

Any suggestion?
Old Mar 9, 2013, 10:46 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Link to example please?
Old Mar 9, 2013, 10:57 AM
DavidR8

3 posts · Jun 2012
Sorry, that would help.

A bit more info. The category info doesn't show on the post itself. Only when I put the post into a page using the Posts in Pages plugin does the "Posted in ..." show up.

Here is the post
http://www.snsyc.ca/wordpress/index.php/test-2/

Here is what happens when I put that post into a page
http://www.snsyc.ca/wordpress/
Old Mar 9, 2013, 11:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Are you using a plugin? if so you will have to look at the generated page to see what HTML and classes the plugin is creating. This is where using the FireBug extension of FireFox comes in very handy.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 12:20 PM
DavidR8

3 posts · Jun 2012
Thanks Juggledad, yes I'm using the Posts in Pages plugin to add the post to the page.

I've not used Firebug but will be shortly!