Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] No Favicon Showing

Old Jan 7, 2011, 01:37 PM
msshifflett

2 posts · Jan 2011
Very strange problem regarding the favicon. I'm designing a new e-commerce website for a client and just installed the newest Atahualpa theme and wanted to make a few quick changes before showing them my progress. One of those "quick" changes was to be adding the fff-ruby.ico as the first favicon, but that failed to show up even after clearing the cache and restarting the browser. SO I created my own, uploaded it to the favicon directory, added in the correct spot of the theme options, and still get that white plan page as the favicon. Also I've tried viewing the webpage with Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE. Please Help!!! I'm stumped!

salineriverdiamonds.com

Last edited by msshifflett; Jan 7, 2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 01:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
We are having some issues with the 3.6 that affects some people. If all looks good on your site other than favicons you could try this bugfix. If that doesn't work let us know and we can let you know how to proceed.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 02:23 PM
msshifflett

2 posts · Jan 2011
That fixed it! You are my hero! Many thanks.