Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Even spacing of menu bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 3, 2014, 04:50 AM
msg-meteorites

18 posts · Nov 2010
Even spacing of menu bar

I am trying to get my menu bar justified to the left and the right but cant find a way to do so. It is justified to the left but it finsishes at a different place on the right dependant on which browser is used. I ideally want it evenly spaced and justified to the left and the right. Is this possible? My website is

www.msg-meteorites.co.uk

Cheers

Martin