Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Sidebar Appearing on mobile devices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 11, 2013, 02:33 PM
atayogi

8 posts · Jul 2013
[SOLVED] Sidebar Appearing on mobile devices

Hi there,

I have the latest version of Wordpress and Atahualpa. The site is www.thewiltshirepilatescompany.co.uk.

When the site appears on my mobile, a purple sidebar appears on the right hand size. The centre of the website resizes to accommodate this and so none of it goes missing but it covers a chunk of the header image and logo. Any idea how I get rid of it?

Thanks

Vick