Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Styling Sociable Links in footer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 24, 2012, 01:49 PM
kristal

32 posts · Feb 2010
Styling Sociable Links in footer?

I've been trying to style my sociable links, but can't get it to work. I wanted to put it in a table so that I can have a background image, but the sociable links won't stay in my table.

I put this in my post footer:

Code:
<div>
	<table>
		<tr>
			<td class="sharethis">%sociable%</td>
		</tr>
	</table>
</div><br>
and added this in css

Code:
td.sharethis {
height:69px;
width:437px;
background: url(http://www.kristalnorton.com/images/ShareBG.jpg); 
background-repeat: repeat-n;
 }

Can anyone suggest a better way of doing this? I want the bg image, plus I'll need to add in padding to make sure its aligned on my image correctly.

Perhaps someone here knows where I can just add in the bg and padding to the actual sociable plugin code? I've seen similar questions on the plugin support forum, but no one is answering them.